Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Feud

My dad was moving around making noises and feeling things, 2 times recently.  He made my eyes feel different and pointed out my private and made it feel molested and the rest of me unfeeling, and it popped up when I woke up in bed, I was hot sweaty and felt it hanging in there.

His younger sister recently said, "You won't go on," treating me like I'm worthless, like this was all that to her.

Supposedly, I'm in trouble and not having an okay time for some reason and they are connecting it to someone else, like all this is because what I'm posted about them without naming them because there's nothing wrong with what I said.  They seem to be finding it suggestive, though..  I tried editing it again, too.

They keep having people who are not as competent manipulate my life by being monitored in private, and it might be simple, they're jealous of me, and I realized that and discouraged it.  They are using someone specific, doing it with an attitude..  It's where they are mean to me and no one ever realizes it's wrong exactly because they just do it gradually and then act like nothing happened after they keep getting worse.  It's rather grotesque.

So, my dad was upset recently, one reason was because I kept saying no after he said an older lady I like might have really said I would be turned off like Britney Spears seems for no good reason.. then said I never met her sarcastically and said I couldn't.  I just kept thinking, "No," and he wouldn't stop and acted like I did something and then affected how I felt like I said at the beginning of this post.